Menu Close



Self-distribution rate for ticketing.

On average, Weezevent organisers self-distribute 84% of their ticket sales, and outsource the remaining 16% of their tickets to distribution networks. Click here to learn more about the advantages of self-distribution.


Attendee data exploitation.

Choosing Weezevent to distribute your tickets means you keep the ownership of your attendees’ data, and are assured to be the only one able to use your databases.

30 000

Tickets edited per day.

On average, 30 000 tickets are edited per day via WeezTicket, the Weezevent ticketing and registration solution designed for all types and sizes of events.


Of ticket purchases are made on mobile.

The purchase experience should be fluid, responsive, and any barriers to purchase should be avoided as they encourage cart abandonment. With Weezevent, buying a ticket doesn’t require any account creation.

350 000

Weezevent organisers.

Since its inception in 2008, over 350,000 organisers have created an account on Weezevent to manage their ticketing and access control.


See our cashless figures